Thursday 29 May 2014

The Comfort of Sleep


I have been working on a video.

I climbed into the tiny tiny wendy house and tried very hard to get comfortable enough to fall asleep.

I wanted to explore my existence in the tiny space and get a greater understanding of being comfortable in an uncomfortable space.

The intention of the video was to make the view feel uncomfortable while watching. there is something quite intimate about watching someone sleep and the fact that the video is filmed on just one camera give the impression that I am being observed like an animal in a cage.


I can't get the video to upload so here is a link ^^

I'll look forward to reading what you think of it


                                          Stills from the video:















No comments:

Post a Comment